Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Engagement!

My boyfriend, well fiance, and I have decided to continue our lives together! A few months ago, Jenny asked Kevin if he'd be interested in proposing during the reception. He went back and forth trying to decide whether he would or not. Well, Thursday night, he decided to go for it!

During the bouquet/garter toss, Jenny and Greg fooled the crowd and turned to give Kevin the garter and myself the bouquet. Hating that part of any wedding reception, I was a little hesitant to accept. I went with it because it was Jenny's day, not mine. Little did I know, Kevin took the microphone and proposed! It was so romantic! And SURPRISING!! (Good job, babe!)

Here are some pictures of my new ring (and my new fiance)! :)






Hope you enjoyed! I know I am :)

2 comments:

Andrea Singarella said...

Congratulations Renee (and Kevin, of course!) You two look so happy together, and I wish you a long lifetime of smiles just like those!xo andrea

Anonymous said...

People should read this.