Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cupcake Gift Card Holders

My sister (One Star Away) made a gift card holder resembling a cupcake for a wedding gift. I thought it was adorable and begged her to send me the tutorial she used. After briefly looking it over, I got an idea of how to make it. Instead of using the tutorial step for step, I decided to make it my own! Below are the pictures of the wedding cupcake GC holder that I made for my friend Erin (who got married just this past Saturday- congrats again!) and also one that I made for our wedding photographer (who got married last month).

Cupcake GC Holder for Erin:


Cupcake GC Holder for Tori:

I've decided I'm going to make a whole bunch and keep them around for whenever I may need them (birthday, wedding, just because!) =)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: