Monday, June 27, 2011

Bryant Street Festival


My sister (One Star Away) invited me to the Bryant Street Festival in Pittsburgh this year to exhibit by cupcakes! Every year, she and her neighbors have a hot dog booth to feed the wonderful people that come out for the Festival. {It's like a big yardsale - street shopping - vendor selling neighborhood party... so fun!} I decided that cupcakes would be perfect for such an outing (especially being next to the hot dog booth!). With her help, I made 9 different types of cupcakes: Classic Vanilla, Death by Chocolate, Mocha, Lemon, Red Velvet, Dirt (chocolate with crushed Oreos), Chocolate Mint, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Bananarama. Here's how they turned out!

Dirt and Death by Chocolate

Lemon

Bananarama and ChocolateMint
Mocha

Red Velvet

Vanilla

My Table

I really loved the White Chocolate Raspberry ones but had no good pictures. I don't know what's going on with my camera, but I cannot seem to get many clear pictures lately. I've been messing with the settings, so I'll have to actually sit down and take some time to figure it out.

I had such a blast baking and preparing for the festival! I even redesigned a 'new logo' especially for my cupcake 'shop'. I was inspired by a cupcake business card I saw on Vistaprint, but added my own little flares, fonts, etc. It was so fun and I absolutely love the new logo!
I will update again soon. I just made "UC" (University of Cumberland) cupcakes for a graduation party. I've been excited to get them online! Thanks for reading!

No comments: