Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finally!

I know, I know... it's been a looooong time! The reason I haven't been on is because my laptop is pooping out on me. The wiring to my screen is disconnecting (or something) and it makes my screen go all white and then I can't read, see, change my screen until I tilt the screen allll the way back (nearly breaking it off the base.)... It is very frustrating and has caused me not to use my laptop since we moved! So... no editing or updating my blog. Anyway, in the next few days, I hope to update quite a bit [for as long as my patience lasts].

In this post, I'm going to add pictures from Madison's wedding (back in July). I helped Madison with most of her wedding: decorations, invitations, favors, centerpieces, cake topper, etc... but the most fun thing was the CUPCAKES! I think they turned out really nice and I'm glad she loved them as much as she did.


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did making them! It was a blast!

See you tomorrow! (Hopefully...)

No comments: